CEPA NEWS Get latest news updates from PNG CEPA right here
J-PRISM II thrives on the cleaner pacific strategy 2025, a strategic document that aims to encourage small Pacific Island countries tackle the issue of waste management while mitigating the effects of climate change.
This section provides a brief summary of the legislation administered by DEC.
CONVENTIONS, TREATIES & PROTOCOLS
- Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD, 1993)
- Convention to Combat Desertification (CCD, 2000)
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES, 1973)
- Convention on Wetlands of International Importance, especially as Waterfowl Habitats (RAMSAR,1971)
- Convention for the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage, (1972)