CEPA NEWS Get latest news updates from PNG CEPA right here
Conflict Islands Conservation Initiative takes in researchers and graduates to work at its facility and contributes to conservation and knowledge of the marine world.
This section provides a brief summary of the legislation administered by DEC.
CONVENTIONS, TREATIES & PROTOCOLS
- Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD, 1993)
- Convention to Combat Desertification (CCD, 2000)
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES, 1973)
- Convention on Wetlands of International Importance, especially as Waterfowl Habitats (RAMSAR,1971)
- Convention for the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage, (1972)
We're located on the first floor of the Bemobile-Vodafone building